Who we are
Our web address: http://studionuts.com.br/
Like most websites, in order for our site to work properly, we install small files called cookies or connection logs on your computer or mobile device.
A cookie is a small text file that a website installs on your computer or mobile device when you visit it. These files allow the website to “remember” for a certain period of time its actions and preferences, such as the username, the language chosen, the size of the characters and other display settings. That is why when you go through the pages of a site or return to a site you have already visited, you do not normally have to re-indicate your preferences when you return to a site.
The duration of cookies may vary.
Cookies are also classified according to their purpose:
• Session Cookies disappear when the user quits the browser, or after a set time has elapsed;
• Permanent or persistent Cookies are a type of Cookies in which the compiled data is stored in the Device and only disappear when it has already achieved its purpose or is disposed of.
• Geolocation Cookies allow, completely anonymously, to identify the country where the user initiated their connection in order to be able to provide the most appropriate information taking into account their location;
• Sharing cookies allow you to share elements of websites on other webpages like YouTube, Facebook or Google;
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site include embedded content (for example: videos, pictures, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves as if the user were visiting those sites.
How to disable cookies
Disabling Cookies, even if it does not prevent the User from accessing the services and contents of the Websites, can cause a decrease in the quality of its operation.
Website users may allow, block or delete cookies stored on your Device by configuring your browser options. For example, for most common browsers, Cookies can be managed by following the links we list:
- Google Chrome: Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US